Curious about the value of your home? Ready for change? I know you must be overwhelmed with questions and looking for someone that best represents you. Thanks for stopping by, you’ve come to the right place!
My name is David Tsen and I would be ecstatic to assist you in the sale of your home. Being born and raised in the Fraser Valley, I’m extremely familiar with all of the communities located within the Lower Mainland. I specialize in residential Real Estate dealing with detached homes, apartment units, townhouses and also multifamily dwellings such as duplexes and fourplexes.
For me personally, my favourite part of working with Sellers is seeing the strength of our relationship grow as we inch closer to getting your property sold. I believe communication is key, as in every relationship and in all walks of life. It is extremely important to me to always keep my clients in the loop, ensure you feel heard, and verify that all questions are being answered so you have a clear understanding throughout the entire sale process. My services are also risk free for you as a client as my business is success driven only – if I don’t sell your home you don’t have to pay!
My goal is to keep the sale of your home as stress free as possible while obtaining you the highest price within the shortest amount of time.
Thinking of selling your home? Here’s how I can help:
- Complimentary Market Evaluation to assist in determining your desired list price
- Extensive Social Media marketing on www.davidtsen.com, Craigslist, Kijiji, and Facebook
- Professional DSLR pictures
- Drone Videos – If Applicable
- Professional “Hood Q” Neighbourhood Reports
- Access to E Signature Programs
- Courtesy Professional Stager on hand
- Open Houses held at Seller’s request
- Door knock neighbourhood with “Just Listed” flyers
- Email property flyer to all offices within your jurisdiction
- Weekly communication with general market information affecting the sale ability of your home
- Receive and negotiate offers based on your behalf
- Pre-close preparation and handle closing documents and deliver to Seller’s Lawyer/Notary.