Downsizing, First Time Home Buyer or Investor? You’ve come to the right place!
My name is David Tsen and I would be thrilled to help you with the purchase of your new home. Buying a home generally takes time, patience and a bit of luck. I’m here to assist you and make your goals a reality. I’ve helped clients purchase throughout the Lower Mainland and specialize in all areas of residential Real Estate.
I understand how overwhelming this may be, that’s why I make it a top priority to make sure you always feel heard and that all questions are consistently being answered. One of my favourite parts of the job is the day I get to hand over keys to an excited client for their new home. Nothing makes me happier than seeing my clients achieve their goals and moving on to the next step in life.
Buying a new home?
Here’s why you should hire a Buyer’s agent:
- Help you narrow down your search criteria to find what’s best suited for your needs
- Set you up on property searches so you have instant access to all new listings that hit the market
- Connect you with professionals I trust to assist in the home buying process (Mortgage Broker, Inspector, Lawyer/Notary etc)
- Scheduling viewing appointments that work around your busy schedule
- Provide you with comparable properties that will help influence your offer
- Negotiate purchase price and terms on your behalf
- Assist you throughout the process until post closing
- Ensure your transaction runs as smoothly as possible
- Represent you and your bests interest throughout
LOWER MAINLAND COMMUNITIES
Click on the map to launch Google Maps.
Click on the links below learn more about each community.
Abbotsford : http://www.abbotsford.ca/
Aldergrove : http://www.tol.ca/
Chilliwack : http://www.chilliwack.ca/main/home.cfm
Langley (City): http://www.cityoflangley.ca/
Langley (Township): http://www.tol.ca/
Maple Ridge: https://www.mapleridge.ca/
Pitt Meadows: http://www.pittmeadows.bc.ca/
Port Moody: http://www.portmoody.ca/
White Rock: http://www.whiterockcity.ca/